Victory Lane Camp is S’MORE than a camp. It’s a community made up of people from all types of backgrounds and abilities who care and connect with one another. Centered around families who have children with disabilities, the reach of Victory Lane goes beyond therapy and services. Connections made between families through Victory Lane lead to lasting friendships where families support one another through the stresses and joys of life all year long.
Meet Our Team
Brett Fischer, MPT, CEO
Brett founded Victory Lane Camp when, as a physical therapist, he recognized that families needed to be strengthened not just physically, but also emotionally, relationally, and spiritually. He's found joy in building an organization to help families discover the power of a community.
“As a mom of a child with special needs, I know very well the importance of the need for the community and support that Victory Lane provides for families of children with special needs. God has really blessed me by putting me in my role with Victory Lane where I am able to minister and support families like my own.”
Hi, I’m Natasha. Our family has been a part of the Victory Lane Community since 2013. My husband and I have four children and one of our boys has the diagnoses of Cerebral Palsy. It truly is my passion to see more families like ours impacted by Victory Lane. It is why I’m passionate about seeing it expand. It is my honor to see how individual donors, businesses and other community organizations can come together and financially support this organization as it expands into more communities across the state of Indiana.
Board of Directors
- Don Criswell (Board Chair) – Owner and Contractor, Don Criswell Construction
- Jennie Brewster (Treasurer) – Retired CFO, Tri-State Forestry
- Roger Golden – CEO, Golden Engineering
- Chris Moore, MD – General Surgeon, Reid Hospital
- Mark Cole – PT, Owner/CEO, Cole Pathways
- Kent Shadley – CHMM, Vice President Field Services, Alliance Environmental Group Inc.
- Janis Muncy – Special Education Teacher/Alternative Therapeutic Outdoor Educator