Victory Lane Camp is S’MORE than a camp. It’s a community made up of people from all types of backgrounds and abilities who care and connect with one another. Centered around families who have children with disabilities, the reach of Victory Lane goes beyond therapy and services. Connections made between families through Victory Lane lead to lasting friendships where families support one another through the stresses and joys of life all year long.
Meet Our Team
Brett Fischer, MPT, CEO
Brett founded Victory Lane Camp when, as a physical therapist, he recognized that families needed to be strengthened not just physically, but also emotionally, relationally, and spiritually. He's found joy in building an organization to help families discover the power of a community.
God has blessed Tiffanny with the gift of administration and the desire to serve families of children with special needs. She loves her role on the team and the families served through VLC.
Hi, I’m Natasha. Our family has been a part of the Victory Lane Community since 2013. My husband and I have four children and one of our boys has the diagnoses of Cerebral Palsy. It truly is my passion to see more families like ours impacted by Victory Lane. It is why I’m passionate about seeing it expand. It is my honor to see how individual donors, businesses and other community organizations can come together and financially support this organization as it expands into more communities across the state of Indiana.
Board of Directors
- Don Criswell (Board Chair) – Owner and Contractor, Don Criswell Construction
- Greg Hamilton, MBA(Board Vice Chair) – Senior Academic Curriculum Manager, MECLABS Institute
- Jennie Brewster (Treasurer) – Retired CFO, Tri-State Forestry
- Roger Golden – CEO, Golden Engineering
- Chris Moore, MD – General Surgeon, Reid Hospital
- Chris Oakley – CEO, Costa Capital
- Mark Cole
- Chuck Dietzen, MD – Pediatric Physiatrist, Riley Children’s Hospital
- Tom Clegg – Speaker, Business Coach, Catalyst
- Duke Hamm – Business Coach, Focal Point Coaching
- Rich Mousty – CEO, The Unified Group