Victory Lane Camp is S’MORE than a camp. It’s a community made up of people from all types of backgrounds and abilities who care and connect with one another. Centered around families who have children with disabilities, the reach of Victory Lane goes beyond therapy and services. Connections made between families through Victory Lane lead to lasting friendships where families support one another through the stresses and joys of life all year long.
Meet Our Team
Brett Fischer, MPT, CEO
Brett founded Victory Lane Camp when, as a physical therapist, he recognized that families needed to be strengthened not just physically, but also emotionally, relationally, and spiritually. He's found joy in building an organization to help families discover the power of a community.
God has blessed Tiffanny with the gift of administration and the desire to serve families of children with special needs. She loves her role on the team and the families served through VLC.
Board of Directors
- Don Criswell (Board Chair) – Owner and Contractor, Don Criswell Construction
- Greg Hamilton, MBA(Board Vice Chair) – Senior Academic Curriculum Manager, MECLABS Institute
- Dan Webb (Secretary) – Tri High School Ag Teacher, Board of Indiana FFA Camp for 8 years
- Jennie Brewster (Treasurer) – CFO, Tri-State Forestry
- Roger Golden – CEO, Golden Engineering
- Chuck Sadler, DDS – Owner, Sadler Orthodontics
- Chris Moore, MD – General Surgeon, Reid Hospital
- Clay Morgan – Inspirational speaker, associate pastor, Henry County Councilman
- Chuck Dietzen, MD – Pediatric Physiatrist, Riley Children’s Hospital
- Peter Strople – Speaker and mentor, former executive with GRiD and Dell
- Tom Clegg – Speaker, Business Coach, Catalyst
- Duke Hamm – Business Coach, Focal Point Coaching
- Rich Mousty – CEO, The Unified Group